RISEPRO® decibel meter is a portable, easy to use and handy instrument for sound quality measuring, monitoring and controlling in office, home, school, traffic, audio system and construction site. The meter has wide range of applications such as noise pollution studies, research and other industrial use.
Sound Level: 40 ~ 130 dB
LCD display: 1/2 Inch and 3 Digits
Response Time : 0.5 second
Resolution: 0.1 dB
Accuracy: ±1.5 Db
Data Hold, Max, Min and Auto Power Off
Frequency Range: 31.5 Hz ~ 4 kHz
Frequency Weighting: A
Time Weighting: FAST (125mS)
Microphone: 1/2 inch electret condenser microphone
Power Supply: one 9V battery
Power Life: about 50 hours (alkaline battery)
Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 40 ˚C (32 ~ 104 ˚F)
Operating Humidity: 10 ~ 90 % R.H.
Storage Temperature: -10 ~ 60 ˚C (14 ~ 140 ˚F)
Storage Humidity: 10 ~ 70 % R.H.
Dimensions: approx. 170 (L) x 58 (W) x 35 (H) mm (6.7 x 2.3 x 1.4 inch)
Weight: approx. 107 g
One Set Included
1 x Sound Level Meter
1 x Sponge Ball / Windscreen
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x Carrying Pouch
Premium color gift box
- USEFUL TOOL IN YOUR WORK & LIFE – This sound level meter is a great tool for checking, monitoring or controlling the sound level of any environments. It is widely applicable for personal, families, business, studies, industrial and etc.
- WIDE RANGES & ACCURATE MEASUREMENT – It measures range from 40 – 130 dB with frequency range from 31.5 to 4Khz. Highly accurate with +/-1.5dB.
- TIME WEIGHTING & FREQUENCY WEIGHTING – FAST(125mS) for time weighting. TYPE A for frequency weighting.
- HOLD , MAX & MIN – Including all useful features such as data hold, max recorded reading and min recorded reading as well as auto power off.
- GIFT BOX PACKAGE – Black carrying pouch and premium color gift box are come with the meter.