Next generation MicroScanner streamlines voice/data/video cable and service testing. Revolutionary user interface makes testing fast, easy, and crystal clear. Everything cable technicians need to know, including available services (10/100/1000 Ethernet, Pots, PoE Voltage), cable length, wire map, cable ID and distance to fault all are displayed on one “oversized” backlit screen. Replace multiple tools by testing all RJ11, RJ45 and coax (F) media with no adapters. Built-in Intellitone digital and analog toning precisely locates virtually any cable or wire pair—even on active networks. Ergonomic design of cable tester features sleek rubber over mold to enhance grip and ruggedness. Includes carry case.
- Displays cable length, wiremap, cable ID, and distance to fault on one screen
- Detects today’s media services, including 10/100/1000 Ethernet, POTS, and PoE
- Locates virtually any cable or wire pair with IntelliTone digital and analog toning
- Tests all common media types, including RJ11, RJ45, Coax, with no adapters
- Rubber over mold enhances grip and increases ruggedness. Cable Tests- Length (460 m or 1500 feet. with resolution to 0.3 m or 1 feet.), wiremap to TIA-568A/B standards, remote ID locators, displays results on one screen. Coax- F connector for 75 Ω, 50 Ω, 93 Ω cables
- “Oversized” backlit LCD makes results crystal clear in any work environment