SpecificationsLCD: 4 x 16 characters screen (valid visual field 61.6 x 25.2 mm) Type of Testing Cable: STP/UTP twin twisted cable, coaxial cable, telephone line Tester Port :
Tester RJ45 master port (M), tester LOOPBACK RJ45 port (L), far-end recognizer RJ45 port (R). Length Measurement of Twin Twisted Cable Scope: 1350M (31,200 FT) Calibration accuracy: 3% (± 0.5m or ± 1.5 ft) (calibrating cable > 5 M) Shipment accuracy: 5% (± 0.5m or ± 1.5 ft) (AMP, AT&T Class 5 cable) Display: M or FT Length Calibration: User can set calibration factor by himself by a given length cable. The length of calibrating cable is more than 5M. Wire Sequence and Locating Cable Error: Check errors such as open circuit, short circuit, reverse connection, cross over or cross-talk interference. Locating Cable: 1 far-end passive test jack included Working Ambient Temperature: -10 ~ 60 °C (14 ~ 140 °F) Power: 4 x AA batteries (not included) Item size: approx. 180 (L) x 80 (W) x 40 (D) mm (7.09′ x 3.15′ x 1.57′ inch) Item Weight: approx. 246 g (8.68 oz) One Set Included 1 x Network Cable Tester 1 x Far-End Test Jack (ID1) 1 x Instruction Manual Standard factory package
- IDEAL TOOL – This cable tester is a good helper of cable hunting, sorting, circuit status testing and 97% accurate cable length measurement
- POWERFUL FUNCTIONS- Help you to check wiring error in 5E/6E twisted cord network, coaxial cable and telephone line. Applicable for open circuit, short circuit, jumper wire, reverse connection or cross-talk interference
- ERROR LOCATING – Checking and locating wiring and connection errors •
- FAR-END PASSIVE JACK ID1 (WIREMAP) IS INCLUDED – The far-end passive jack allows cable locating more quickly and conveniently
- EASY TO USE AND READ – This multi-network cable tester enables you to conduct cable connectivity test totally on your own. Large LCD display for easily reading, compact size and portable for convenient carrying.